Re: [livecode] more new members

From: Till Bovermann <tboverma_at_techfak.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 13:07:59 +0200

Hey list,

I'm Till Bovermann and currently working at the Neuroinformatics
Group, Faculty of Technology, Bielefeld University, Bielefeld,
Germany (puha...).
link: http://www.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/ags/ni

I'm mainly interested in live sound and graphics coding, esp. in
conjunction with tangible computing techniques.
I'm also very interested in ambient information displays and/or calm
arts ( http://http://lfsaw.de/art/theory/index.html )

see my homepage(s) for more details:
     http://LFSaw.de
     http://www.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/~tboverma

For JIT programming (mainly in personal use and for sonification
developement) I extensively use the JITLib of Julian Rohrhuber (thanx
for that one!).
At least, currently I hope that I get Io ( http://
www.iolanguage.com ) to work in a live coding environment.

for now