Re: [livecode] new members

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 23:42:18 +0100

Hm, we seem to have some annoying googlebot subscribed to the list
(thanks, "mi_ga"), am trying to track it down.

While I'm here I should probably say what I'm up to, livecode-wise...
I'm getting frustrated having to type the same rhythmic constructs over
and over when I'm livecoding music with Perl, so am now trying to make a
simpler "domain specific language" that lets me type them faster. This
is a bit like data compression and a bit like defining what I think
rhythm is in a language.

Anyone doing anything similar? I remember Julian talking about changing
grammars many years ago...

alex

fafredrikolofsson.com