Re: [livecode] new members

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 18:20:50 +0100

On Sat, 2006-04-15 at 23:42 +0100, alex wrote:
> Hm, we seem to have some annoying googlebot subscribed to the list
> (thanks, "mi_ga"), am trying to track it down.

Ok have talked to miga, he has some software that reads his mail and
automatically replies with answers constructed from google searches. It
only does this once for each email address though, so not really abuse.

Anyway if you post to this mailing list you might receive one of these
mails from miga, hopefully you'll find it interesting rather than
annoying, and you'll only get one.

More info here:
http://triple-double-u.com/mailia/?s=readme

alex