Re: [livecode] Live Coding in Australia

From: Rob Myers <robmyers_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:43:24 +0100

On 19 Jul 2005, at 12:50, Dave Griffiths wrote:

> I've found (more or less accidently) that
> scheme is a very suitable language for live coding due to it's concise
> nature.

As a Lisp/Scheme hacker I think it's great that Scheme is finding
favour with livecoders. I am also interested to know what dialect
people are using, and what kind of editor they are using whilst
coding live. I can't imagine coding Lisp without a syntax
highlighting editor to keep track of the parentheses, but possibly
I'm just a wuss. :-)

- Rob.