Re: [livecode] technical riders for club transmediale 05 (fwd)

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 08:56:15 +0000

thanks amy, looks good- just one q- why do we want the projection images to
be superimposed? Shouldn't we take advantage of multiple projectors to
separate out the information overload? Also avoids the white screen
domination problem if one person is brighter.

Unless you think only way to get size of text big enough is to have one
large central viewing arena/ or the side by side juxtaposition would look
weak.

cheers

--On Wednesday, January 19, 2005 11:32 pm -0800 Amy Alexander