Re: [livecode] sync

From: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:28:09 -0800 (PST)

speaking of livejam peripheral needs: for the livejams with the video
jockey, we'll need a M->F VGA cable for each person (up to 8.) i can bring
them if need be as i can get them here for about $6 each; that's what i
did for aarhus - but would prefer if we can definitely get them there as
they take up a fair amount of space/weight in my luggage and i travel with
quite a bit of gadgetry as it is...

will note on the wiki...

-_at_