Re: [livecode] [Fwd: Re: toplap workshop at transmediale]

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 22:41:03 +0000

On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 17:03 -0500, Ge Wang wrote:
> Sounds great to me. I will send a short blurb of the ChucK workshop
> soon.

Thanks Ge!

Actually Jan asked for more info (I just unstuck his mail from the
approve queue). Can we each write a very short bio and add it to the
wiki along with an url, by this weekend?

> As for the main presentation, can Julian and I still present condensed
> talks for jitlib / ChucK in order to describe the systems to a broader
> audience, and also give some context for the workshops?

Yes definitely, lets split that time equally. We should co-ordinate so
we each give a different perspective.

alex