Re: [livecode] transmediale travel

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 10:21:27 +0000

On Sun, 2004-12-05 at 10:05 +0000, Nick Collins wrote:
> I would propose that we can try to fund one US flight out of money we're
> claiming from ultrasound. I would also suggest that Ge should be the
> recipient, since he has not attended a TOPLAP event yet (sorry Amy,
> obviously I'd love to see you both!).

I think we can find a way of getting everyone there. Yes we should get
Ge there, but we need at least one of Amy or Dave to give the visual
aspect of livecoding, both would be best for some balance but Dave isn't
sure if he can make it yet.

> If Ge is coming then he should definitely do a 30 min ChucK presentation +
> perform in the TOPLAP jam, to make this worthwhile for him to suffer
> intercontinental flight...

Yep, but I think the presentation should be part of the workshop, an
introduction to it as an in-depth case study, with shorter presentations
about the differing other systems after. Then the talk can be about
TOPLAP as a whole.

alex