Re: [livecode] transmediale travel

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 10:05:17 +0000

I would propose that we can try to fund one US flight out of money we're
claiming from ultrasound. I would also suggest that Ge should be the
recipient, since he has not attended a TOPLAP event yet (sorry Amy,
obviously I'd love to see you both!).

The European players then claim money from transmediale for their
flights/travel as "locals".

If Ge is coming then he should definitely do a 30 min ChucK presentation +
perform in the TOPLAP jam, to make this worthwhile for him to suffer
intercontinental flight...

Does this sound acceptable as a provisional funding plan for the proposal?

cheers