Re: [livecode] toplap at club transmediale

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 22:06:29 +0000

As I say in the wiki, I'd favour a collaborative workshop, with several
informal talks, 20 mins each max plus plenty of Q&A and discussion. I
don't think half a day is enough for a tutorial style workshop, and it
seems a shame to base it on a single toplap approach. I think this
would fit better with transmediale, where participants might be more
interested in the nature of live coding than in learning a live
programming environment, at least while they are at the festival.

--
alex <alex_at_slab.org>
slab laboratories