Re: [livecode] toplap at club transmediale

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 17:00:28 +0000

If anyone else wants to add to this page please do soon, we should draft
something tomorrow night to get to them Monday. (I guess as long as we get
a draft the details for the side event etc can be finalised later. Winners
at the moment look like a toplap panel discussion and live coding jam
performance, maybe with a jitlib or ChucK workshop?

cheers