Re: [livecode] toplap at club transmediale

From: Mikael Johansson <mikael_at_johanssons.org>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 19:26:00 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004, Nick Collins wrote:
> If anyone else wants to add to this page please do soon, we should draft
> something tomorrow night to get to them Monday. (I guess as long as we get a
> draft the details for the side event etc can be finalised later. Winners at
> the moment look like a toplap panel discussion and live coding jam
> performance, maybe with a jitlib or ChucK workshop?

ChucK workshop? Sounds really coool.

There is rather a clique of ChucK livecoders forming at Stacken computer
club here in Stockholm. I'm not certain whether we'll all be able to
afford coming to club transmediale; but in the case of lacking finances,
maybe we could participate/listen in from Stockholm via the net?

--
Mikael Johansson                 | To see the world in a grain of sand
mikael_at_johanssons.org            |  And heaven in a wild flower