[livecode] [Fwd: transmediale 05]

From: alex <alex_at_state51.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:57:37 +0000

Got this nice reply from coder (aka Ulrich), sounds like a TOPLAP
evening at c-base could be possible.

--
alex <alex_at_state51.co.uk>
state51

attached mail follows:

Hi Alex,

Nice to hear from you!

The idea of a TOPLAP performance sounds great to me.

We definitely want to organize something similar to last year's
programme again and we're just starting to get stuff organized. We have
a meeting scheduled for Sunday to do exactly that, and I assume we will
have at least a figment of a plan after that. I'll get back to you when
we do :-).

cu,

   coder