Re: AW: AW: [livecode] toplap at club transmediale

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 12:45:11 +0000

IMPORTANT! This message has been blind-carbon-copied to you.
Do not reply-to-all or forward it without the author's permission.

Hi Jan,

A few quick questions/comments:

how much time would be allotted to a performance or talk? For discussion
amongst TOPLAP members about who would like to do what, this would be very
helpful. I assume for live performance you mean a maximum of two distinct
artists? Or is there a certain time limit and we can share that amongst a
group of performers?

Also, knowing any funding level would be extremely useful to assist in
preparing a proposal- (I know your funds are limited, it's just how limited
: ) ) we have some far-flung members, and some very close ones.

(Fredrik is in Berlin now, yes, Julian and Alberto can easily visit).

Finally, klipp av submitted themselves independently to transmediale and
were already rejected. It seems unfair to sneak klipp av in under the
TOPLAP banner at the expense of many other talented and relevant live
coding artists. Anyway, we would discuss openly on the mailing list.

cheers,