Re: [livecode] toplap at club transmediale

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:34:35 +0000

It's cool that transmediale want us, and can I immediately volunteer Julian
(perhaps with Alberto de Campo?) as our chief representative for this (if
you're up for it, J). His expertise in live coding and cinema seems
particularly suited to these themes, and also, Hamburg isn't so far from
Berlin.

> Now we would like to include you with a presentation and/or live coding
> audio visual performance in a program, which at the moment is named "Live
> Cinema".

> Could you describe how a toplap contribution could look like. Is it just
> the performance or would you do a presentation/talk first? How much time
> would you need? I also could imagine including somebody from toplap in
> one of the panels.

I'm sure whoever goes can talk, perform and/or panelise, that's not a
problem. If there is funding, any others interested?