[livecode] ChucK performance video + sndpeek

From: Ge Wang <gewang_at_CS.Princeton.EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:31:32 -0400

Dear All,

Apologize for the cross posts for those also on ChucK list.

We have a video recording of Perry and my on-the-fly coding
performance in Princeton last week. (audio captured on
poor stereo mic onboard consumer camera). Two projections,
two laptops.

     http://on-the-fly.cs.princeton.edu/listen/ (third performance
down)

The graphics visualization software you see on the right is a
standalone app not yet integrated into ChucK. It visualizes
the mic input + waterfall plot of STFT in real-time. We just released!
It is festive to pop that up during a projected performance:

     http://soundlab.cs.princeton.edu/software/sndpeek/

Feel free to comment, question, and call us idiots.

Best,
Perry + Ge!