Re: [livecode] paper authors

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 12:34:22 +0100

Dear all,

Don't be mad.

I have added lots of stuff to the paper, including new intro (non music
biased) material, manifesto draft, historic stuff and general layout.

Obviously this is up for discussion! But helps to get something in place.

I will have a go at sorting Amy's section next, please feel free to add
your own work descriptions, discuss manifesto points or wrong emphasis of
introduction etc.

Ps Ge, good sneak in of further ChucK papers, but perhaps better to
restrict to most relevant NIME one- people can find the others easily
enough. But please argue for their inclusion : )