Re: [livecode] paper authors

From: alex <alex_at_state51.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 07:29:33 +0100

On Sat, 2004-05-22 at 00:56, Amy Alexander wrote:
> oof, i've lost track of the thread already! but sure, i'm happy to
> contribute if it can be useful.. your comment-weaving proposal sounds fine
> to me if you don't mind, as i seem to be getting a wee bit behind on the
> treadmill of things i've committed to get done. (in fact, the whim to
> suddenly throw together a visual-livecoding thingee was born mostly out of
> the fact that i was so burnt out on committments, my brain just had to go
> into truancy mode for a while... come to think of it, most of my projects
> have started that way. :-) )

Heh!

So shall I combine the authors of the last article (Ade, Julian, Nick
and I), with those others active on the list (Amy, Dave, Geoff)? Quite
a few authors!

Olga needs to know by the end of the weekend. It's just to put a list
of papers up on the site and in promotion - we can change the list of
authors later as we wish. Having signatories as well as authors sounds
a good idea. This will be quite a historical document I think.

I edited the name of the paper to "Live algorithmic performance and a
temporary organisation for its promotion." It was "Live audio
programming ..." before, but clearly we need to include visual
programming to now! We should probably have a few alternative names for
it...

Right, I'm off to Pescara for my first live coding gig! I haven't had
any time to prepare, so I don't know what's going to happen. Exciting!

Alex