Re: [livecode] paper authors

From: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 16:56:12 -0700 (PDT)

oof, i've lost track of the thread already! but sure, i'm happy to
contribute if it can be useful.. your comment-weaving proposal sounds fine
to me if you don't mind, as i seem to be getting a wee bit behind on the
treadmill of things i've committed to get done. (in fact, the whim to
suddenly throw together a visual-livecoding thingee was born mostly out of
the fact that i was so burnt out on committments, my brain just had to go
into truancy mode for a while... come to think of it, most of my projects
have started that way. :-) )

if you'd like a screenshot, you could use some of the ones in
http://thebot.org/lcgrabs ... the originals are in
http://thebot.org/lcgrabs/originals/ and are higher res.
i'll add more whenever i have a chance to work on this some more.

ok, thanks fer yer interest!

cu,
-_at_