Re: [livecode] paper authors

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 10:26:18 +0100

I would encourage Amy to get involved- if you don't have time, I can try to
work in your comments from this list without corrupting them and you could
double check. It is great to have a visual live coding perspective, and
you're challenging our assumptions; I particularly enjoyed the 20/5/04
2.26pm posting.

I will make a draft attempt at describing some live coding projects soon,
hoping to take in ChucK, the Hamburg symposium, Alex's new system, my draft
setup and I hope Amy will write about hers too (you already did on this
list so that can be quickly adapted, plus add a screenshot...). We can also
attempt to link in further projects- fluxus etc. Dave, you didn't design
this for performance and you haven't used this live, you're just claiming
you could and would like to soon? : )

Oh yes, and a manifesto draft- even if people don't have time to be
contributing authors, they might like to be signatories...