Re: [livecode] First live coding performance? Tom DeFanti, 1976, with video / paper

From: Julian Rohrhuber <julian.rohrhuber_at_musikundmedien.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 09:20:53 +0100

On 03.12.2014, at 11:04, James Noble <kjx_at_ecs.vuw.ac.nz> wrote:

>> Are there examples of people live coding analog and mechanical computers?
>
> I guess the question is where do you draw the lines. Turing completeness?

Possibly conversational programming (or programming conceived of as a dialogical process). An early protagonist of that for analog computing would be Kurd Alsleben in Hamburg of course:

http://monoskop.org/Kurd_Alsleben
--
Read the whole topic here: livecode:
http://lurk.org/r/topic/2iXnsE8SzZDZpLcPIcRogZ