[livecode] help - "future directions in live coding"

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 20:38:31 +0100

Hi all,

I'm giving a talk called "future directions in live coding" at dorkbot
newcastle tomorrow evening. I thought I'd mention live coding,
TOPLAP, differentiate between the better known practitioners, visual
live coding, livecoding with a gamepad, algorithmic dance,
instrumental/livecoding hybrid performances, collaborations with live
performers and all the usual stuff. A lot of this is already
happening though...

So I'm wondering what other people think the future directions in live
coding might be. Any thoughts/ideas? Anyone doing anything new that
they'd like Newcastle to know about? :) I will credit appropriately
of course.

Cheers,

alex