Re: [livecode] live coding

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 15:25:37 -0600

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 3:38 AM, nescivi <nescivi_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> after wondering why there were so many new emails in my livecode folder, I
> checked it out, and found that everyone was introducing himself (am I right in
> seeing that it's only men thus far who have introduced themselves?).

hi! full disclosure - I'm male. I find the topic of the difference
between the genders very interesting...now that you mention it, I too
have noticed that there are very few, if any, females that have
introduced themselves. assuming that you are a woman, I'd love to
hear your opinions on why this is the case...

--
Josh Lawrence
www.hardbop200.com