Re: [livecode] live coding submissions at icmc - mpeg-4 only

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 19:57:20 +0000

Thanks for that Tom, if Pierre has had the same experiences with VLC
that explains why he reacted against my suggestion that judges should
use it.

If you'd like to see ogg included in future years, I think it is worth
dropping Pierre a friendly note to that effect, and he'll make
recommendations accordingly. Despite not agreeing with him, I found
him communicative and honest. I'm sure he'd take such mails
seriously.

http://yaxu.org/