Re: [livecode] live coding submissions at icmc - mpeg-4 only

From: Click Nilson <clicksonnil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 17:52:04 +0000

I've been asked to do some reviews in the laptop category for this ICMC. I have and use VLC.

Perhaps I should be thrown off the jury for breaking anonymity*, and owning a buggy program.

best,

* I don't know which submissions I'll be allocated, which will be anonymised. But if I see a .ogg I promise it will get a good review at least with respect to the encoding format and subversive art dimensions.