Re: [livecode] Workshops at LOSS Livecode

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 19:12:57 +0100

An excerpt from an email from Jim re equipment for the friday workshops;

"Equipment wise- I need to draw up a possible equipment list soon. We
have two video projectors- I found another one today in access space-
that made me happy! The sound sytem in access is not bad. We have a few
sets of good computer speakers- perhaps 5 and more that are just
average. We have 10 networked medium spec computers running Mandriva
2006 or 2007. Most have reasonable sound capabilities and will be able
to run some software such as Supercollider and can try others if I know
what."

So seems good but we'll have to have reserved places I think - there
will be ~ 25 presenters/performers alone

Looking forward to it :)

alex