[livecode] live coding practice

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 14:39:25 +0000

Dear all,

I'm thinking of writing up a paper on 'live coding practice', especially
dealing with whether we are actually getting any better at it with
practice. I'm curious to hear any tales of punishing practising schedules,
of personal triumphs and obstacles.

I'm sure the list would be happy to hear any salacious details, but feel
free to also email me off list if there are private confessions...

I'm really curious to see if anyone has followed up the practice challenge
Fredrik and I pursued in August. Are we close to abandoning live coding, is
it just Alex working hard at it*, or are there dedicated academies
springing up on the underground?

best
Nick

* and Akihiro Kubota of course, and for any others I've missed out, I
apologise, but I'm trying to stir you to declare yourselves! ; )