Re: [livecode] re: show us your screens

From: Tom Betts <tom_at_nullpointer.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:08:10 +0100

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5967284614450127088&q=ikaruga
I can see everything he is doing and i still go WoW!

p.s. its just easier to relate to manual dexterity because its a universal experience
mental dexterity is harder to spot, especially in arcane late bound scipting form :)
p.s. ignore my shmup fetishisms

Tom
http://www.thinkinggames.co.uk
http://www.nullpointer.co.uk