Re: [livecode] Doug Stanley interview

From: DJ Fadereu <fadereu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:58:59 +0400

To Julian:

I really don't know the answer myself, I'm seeking it. I can share the clues

I have so far with you, thats all. My focus is on the Glass Bead Game,
and I'm copying some text below from the following hype-link:

http://home.earthlink.net/~hipbone/variants.html

 It was the crowd, the great congregation filling the hall and all of
Waldzell, the thousands of souls who followed the Master down the hieratic
and labyrinthine ways through the endless, multidimensional imagery of the
Game, who furnished the fundamental chord for the ceremony...

So I believe that the game is played by the chanting of certain formulae. I
believe that the
only sound in this sudium is human sound, and in a future where spoken
language
of the Game hasbecome indistinguishable from music.

Laptops are extinct, obviously.

--
http://rohitgupta.xwiki.com