[livecode] more new members

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 01:04:46 +0100

Hello,

I just found even more people who had tried and failed to subscribe over
the last year.

So these people may catch up, I've installed an online archive here:
  http://lurker.slab.org/list/livecode.en.html

the user is toplap and the password is also toplap

New members might want to take a look at the most recent messages which
include some introductions. Please introduce yourself too, unless
you're shy.

Sorry about the problems with the subscription system!

Best wishes,

alex