Re: [livecode] some memories and thoughts

From: Rohit Gupta <fadereu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 19:29:34 +0400

>(A while ago I had started to write an extension that
would allow to write a program that causes side effects form control
flow as well as from program text.)

Julian, I'm afraid I do not understand you precisely since I have barely
non-zero experience
in code, I can only make a vague guess. :)

I was thinking basically that the visual interface for the artist, and that
for the audience - become one.

cheers

--
Rohit Gupta