Re: [livecode] toplap at club transmediale

From: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:12:22 -0800 (PST)

could be worthwhile to contact andreas particularly if we are
interested in proposing some sort of panel presentations. i might be up
for that as their nouveau-synesthesia theme relates to my visual
music/abstract animation background, and livecoding relates to both.
anyway, andreas was the one who set us up with the kunstlerhaus bethanian
thing a couple years ago...