Re: [livecode] toplap at club transmediale

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 12:11:22 +0000

Hi Jan,

We're real busy getting ready for a short TOPLAP tour of the UK (well,
London and Huddersfield) this weekend. However we'd love to give both
presentation and performances at club transmediale. It's a bit
complicated as there are many individuals and acts affiliated with
TOPLAP. Do you have space in your programme for, say, three different
acts? Or are you just looking for one? In any case, we can tailor make
any size of contribution based on your needs and desires... Note the
style of music and performance methods within TOPLAP is really diverse.

Would it be OK for us to phone you over the weekend, while there's a few
TOPLAP people together?

Take care,

alex